Monday, August 13, 2007

Books!

Went into a sudden drive of reading books, ....lots of them
Sometimes, I can be reading 3 at a time, and this was one of those days..

Books I have been reading , or read:
1. My Name is Red- Orhan Pamuk -A thrilling murder mystery, very artistically written. ( still reading)

2. Salem Falls- Jodi Picoult - A compelling and disturbing novel about small town intrigues (Finished reading)

3 Namesake - Jhumpa Lahiri - Loved the way it was written, and more so because of the way the story is simple and straight

4 . The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini - Powerful and inspiring....but beautifully crafted...( Finished reading)

5. Faking it- Jennifer Crusie - Bright Funny sexy and wise....these are the reviews....i'll need to for my own opinion after I finish reading it..

6. The Last Moghal - William Dalrymple - going slow, but very interesting reasearch done for it...

Of course in between I also re-read, Meditation: The Art of Ecstacy by Osho, The Power of Now, Vedic Math, Lion king, Harry Potter's last and final book

No comments: