Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Independence - 60 years




Happy Independence day!!




Its been celebration time for the residents of our complex, just like always...so much of activity and so much of fatigue...but this year, we decided to have the cultural celebrations a little later, cos they were adding glamour to those very weary walls of the clubhouse...


So I decided not to let the kids hopes down, and am trying to organise a treasure hunt for all the kids,.....


Its been tough, getting hold of hints and clues, ...the age ranges from 3 to 18....I need to be careful..


Or else I'll get the lil ones coming up and telling me" aunty its not fair, R and A will know all the solutions to the clues.." Now how do I go about keeping this from them...


I had to work, late, after they went to bed...




Now its back to putting up good and interesting clues ...


any ideas??!!!




Wish me luck, that I'm fair...but that I don't disappoint my kids too....its tough but i've done it before so this time i'll be able to I know...


ciao...and happy time tomorrow..




Lets celebrate


No comments: