Monday, December 3, 2012

That She Is :)

Blogging has its benefits. I have lost myself in this space earlier, much to the amusement of my spouse. I could spend hours reading blogposts, discussing topics that varied from parenting, to travel to ranting. Some really interesting friends were made.
Some have stayed on in my journey. I remember that one day when I was reading a blog and there was this link that said 'Just a mother of two'. I was curious, not with the 'mother' tag, but this 'just'. I have 2 sons so i'm a mother of two. But this link begged me to click on it. You must too, if you want to know what i'm talking about.

The journey began then. It was just interaction through comments. We moved on to being part of her first book, a proud moment for all her blog readers. It was ' 34 Bubblegums and Candies' and it was a lovely compilation of her blog posts.

Now 3 books later, she Preeti Shenoy is all set to release her 4th book Titled 'The Secret Wish List'. Her writing is simple, touches your heart and her books are so real. It keeps your head nodding with every line, because you've already related to some character in her book.
I'm mighty excited. I'm curious too. All i'm waiting for now is 'The Secret Wish List' that's going to be out on December 14th, 2012

Do take a look at what she's been cooking up and i'm sure you won't come out disappointed.

Preeti Shenoy with her 'Secret Wish List'


This is my Day-3 post for Marathon Bloggers

12 comments:

Simran said...

I have Preeti's 1st book - 34 bubble gums and candies too! And its a very cute, sweet, spicy mix of stuff :) Will hop over to her blog now and check it out!

Sirisha said...

I ll be surely hopping to Preeti's blog too :D

Prats said...

Simran : I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Prats said...

Sirisha : She's fun , yes. Do check that out

Aparna said...

Blogging and making friends - I can relate for sure :).

Thanks for the interesting info and link, hearing of bloggers turned authors makes me feel vicariously proud. The only one I've checked out is Kiran Manral as I was a regular reader of her blog. Looking forward to finding out more about Preeti, all the best to her.

Anonymous said...

Preeti was one of the first bloggers I started reading :)

ßiju said...

Interesting... btw i am the worst when it comes to reading something but the word "just' also caught my attention. I see what you mean.

TypeWriterMom said...

I must read this book now :) Also Preeti's blog..thanks for pointing in her direction!

Prats said...

Many times we never know how and where we meet friends. For me blogging is a special place.

Prats said...

And when I used to read your blog, little did I know we'd end up beig friends and how!!! :)

Prats said...

Isn't it? I'm glad you went over and checked it out.

Unknown said...

I love Preeti's work too very relate-able :)