Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Opinionated elements!!!

Blogging can be a real release of emotions for some. I was made aware of a few issues though. Some people take it upon themselves to display their opinions about each and every issue around them, whether they are asked for it or not, whether it is right or not??
What is it with people who assume that what they feel is the only way that everyone around them should feel?

Y is it that they think that their opinions are the best and most appropriate.

Such elements should remember that not everyone would like their space to be usurped by stingy thoughts, narrowed emotions, and more so opinionated views.

Emotions can get very strong, but its always better to maintain a balanced outlook...What I think is what I blog....do I want u to start ur rantings on my blogs...no!!!!


I do not hold any hard feelings about anyone, whether I was wronged or not...
So y is it that i'm being subjected to such treatment...If I said let go, I meant "let go" No one can come in between my sentiments and oppose it....thats treading on anothers territory...

I can't forget, but I forgive.....

2 comments:

Keshi said...

omg this is exactly wut Im saying! GREAT POST.


**What is it with people who assume that what they feel is the only way that everyone around them should feel? Y is it that they think that their opinions are the best and most appropriate.


Spot on! Just WHO THE F**K do they theink they r.


Im no so polite as u r Prats..I swear :) cos such ppl deserve it.


This is a excellent post! ppl should back off after a certain level of discussion. U write wut u want...not wut they want!

HUGS!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

**think