Monday, August 20, 2007

Positive thinking!!

Something I read that echoes what i've been thinking the last few days:

We should have courage to work on the self is to find the beauty within. Situations come that challenge one's own strength. At such times the mind tends to become weak displaying weaknesses. Then there is no courage to look within. The one who is able to be introspective at that time is able to find a new learning. He is thus able to express the beauty that is lying within. When we understand that at each step of our life, situations come to bring out some quality from within, we'll never be afraid of situations. We'll have the courage to challenge our own assumptions and move forward based on the learning that we get and the beauty that we have been able to discover.


Humility brings excellence. Humility means there is no expectation of being perfect always. So whatever is done comes naturally. There is no feeling of threat about others' opinion, but the one who is humble is able to express inner talent without any fear and expectations. So humility takes one forward towards excellence: When I am humble, I am able to stabilise myself in my state of self-respect always. This naturally is felt even when I am not able to bring perfection in my actions or even when others are not satisfied with me. Internally there is a feeling of satisfaction, knowing that I am constantly learning and moving forward.

The deepest wounds we all carry are locked in our subconscious (out of our awareness). Deep memories and subtle impressions, from unfinished experience, rooted in the past. The pain from those wounds comes to revisit, to block and paralyse us in the moment called now. We all know it comes without warning - "Why am I feeling this way, I didn't mean to do that, I don't know what made me say that." Healing does not mean finding and treating every single inner scar which send it message to haunt us. It means going even deeper, past those wounds, beyond those distant memories and recording of unfinished business, to the core of our self, to the heart of our spirit, where we find the light and warmth of our own core qualities of love and peace. They are eternally present within us they are what we need to heal all our inner wounds.

No comments: