Saturday, August 25, 2007

Call from above

Today has been a very hectic day...I've seen death at close quarters....I've seen many so far,people related to me through their relations, people distant from relations, and some people who just touch your heart because they're so beautiful, but today, something shook me up....

Life can be uncertain....nothing we do or say can stop it. It comes with a blissful smile and takes away a precious soul, and in its wake leaves behind so much of unanswered questions, family groping around in the darkness....there's so much of sorrow, not because they are weak, but because they have lost their strength.....they've been so strong all through their lives, and now its snapped....it leaves a trail of destruction...a rotting scene of tears, of broken dreams, unfulfilled desires....should there be such a life???

Is there any answer to it?

No....there's been no answers in all these years, but there is a need- A need to live a life filled with humanity, love, compassion, respect and so much energy, that u touch everyone's lives and ur legacy of goodness lives on....

When u think of leaving this world and expect people to remember u in some way, it means u have expectations...and expectations brings with it, unfulfilled wishes, which in turn brings sorrow....Don't have any expectations...just live a good life, live an honest life, and live a life of pure unadulterated need to live.

I'd like to move on from today, remember the person with a smile, but life's strange, it brings no smile onto the face....stretching those muscles just brings tears...and so we just carry on...tomorrow I might forget this person, who meant nothing but that he was just a person, who passed me by, and smiled at me....but I lived the tears of his wife, and his children, I saw the need in their eyes...and I pray that I see less and less of this ...and pray that the Lord above gives the family the strength to move on...and smile yet once again....



I went through the day, and was reading when I found an article which made me think...if such people existed, y did the ones affected live on and not let go....I still don't have an answer...I hope i'll get it one day...

No comments: